Job Vacancy: Permanent
Level 4 Grade 5
£22,627 - £25,481
Required as soon as possible
The governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated Site Manager to join their hard-working, dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be an excellent Site Manager who is able to fit into and contribute to the whole school team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Strongly committed to enriching the Catholic life of our school
- Has experience in a school or similar experience
- Able to undertake all the physical aspects of the role
- Inclusive and caring in their approach
- Flexible in your approach to day to day matters that arise
- A highly organised, motivational, proven team player and sense of humour
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
- A warm, friendly and talented staff team who will support you.
- Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools and wider teaching school partnerships.
- A Leadership Team that are committed to supporting and developing you
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Commitment to the achievement of high standards
We would love you to come and visit St Margaret Mary’s and warmly encourage and welcome all applicants to the school. All visits can be arranged via the School Office 0161 681 1504.
For further information and to make an appointment, please contact Mrs C Byrne (School Business Manager) email@example.com or telephone 0161 681 1504
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms which are available to download from the School website under the job vacancies tab:
All application forms should be returned by the closing date of Monday 21st June noon to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand.
Closing date: on Monday 21st June 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: on Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews TBC on Friday 25th June 2021
St Margaret Mary’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We ae fully committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and staff. Our rigorous recruitment and selection practices fully reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks including appropriate references.
The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.